The Safety Gnome The Safety Gnome

Really loved it, the animation was smooth, the faces were expressive and the lip synching was spot on. I also noticed that the safety gnome didn't actually give the woman her wallet back, and thought that it was somewhat ironic that the safety gnome is also a thief.

Don't trust strangers indeed

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

ponies...

rating this entirely upon its animation merit I'd say its good, and well deserves its score, animation's smooth, voice acting's ok. however it's the premise of the animation, the ponies that lower its score in my eyes, and i fail to see why people find any interest in a show made for seven year old girls, especially an eighteen year old man...

47times responds:

I'm actually quite young considering the show's fanbase.

Madness Amelioration Madness Amelioration

i really liked it

for a first submission it's amazing, i really liked how the robot was animated and the robots vision at the end, and the bumping of the car really shows an eye for detail

but the quality at the start was a bit off, however seeing as you made up for it later, im not going to go into that

keep up the good work! :D

and omegasis, the lag was your fault, turn the quality down and get a better computer, it's not gdop's fault yours is bad >:|

GDop26 responds:

Yay somebody noticed some of the small details, I forget how many small details there actually are but my friends told me to not put them there because people wouldn't notice, but SOMEONE noticed one of them, :D. Anyways thanks for the review, they really help.
Oh god I love your icon :D

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

lol

loved it heaps XD oh, btw, i found a way 2 break it >:D and no right click involved

and, i like the slap the monkey style (thats right ive played that game)

Manly-Chicken responds:

Yay! 400 reviews!

Chemistry NE -Part 11 Chemistry NE -Part 11

nice

i liked it, im glad you fixed the music from the last one i saw, and dont worry about the people who hate on your quiz for it being educational, you got something unique here, and i think you can go far

Ms.Shari BioQuiz v1.01 Ms.Shari BioQuiz v1.01

interesting...

i enjoyed the novelty, as this is the first time i've ever seen a biology quiz on newgrounds, and it also made me laugh when i realised i was procrastinating on my biology study by doing a biology quiz....

i like the track your going on.... but a click instead of type interface would be really helpful, and while the music is fitting to the subject, you could possibly choose a different tune that isn't quite as.... boring? im not shure if thats the word i'm after but it's the one im going to use...

i think you could possibly have something here, make a more polished version in the future, perhaps using chemestry and i think you could get a nice score

luciper2007 responds:

Thank you very much, your comment would help for my next project, ^_____^ Thank you very very much.... For sure I'll develop it.

Life's Big Dance Life's Big Dance

this is astounding

this is without a doubt one of the best songs I've ever listened to, it flows, it drops, then rises again, and i cant bring myself to stop listening to it. this makes me really wish i could use it in an animation, but i can think of where, and I'm rather tempted to make one just for the sake of this song

iNfliktioN - Grid Lock [WIP] iNfliktioN - Grid Lock [WIP]

wow

i dont usually like this sort of song, but this is almost hypnotising.
i can understand why some wouldn't like it, but i think its great, and as such i've been listening to it for the past half hour

keep it up

~NK~ "Take Me Away" ~NK~ "Take Me Away"

dam

dam nightkilla, you've done it again, amazing track, i like how it keeps changing, but doesn't feel disjointed in the slightest, as evey little bit flows onto the next with precision.
i'm usually not a fan of dubstep, but you make some sweet tracks